Things have slowed up over the last couple of weeks, but I try and move along with a few odds and ends as I grab some spare time. When it came to fitting the aft floor divider I found I did not have a suitable sized piece of lumber, so I am currently awaiting delivery of some more wood so that I can continue with the bottom fitting. In the meantime I have roughly cut the bottom panel to size and secured it using a few sheet rock screws.
I'm also pondering over the easiest method of fitting the chine runners; either before fitting the bottom or after. I'll update when there's something more constructive to report!